We’ve all heard all kinds of motivational quotes from our parents, our relatives, our friends and our social media accounts which get us all enthu on Mondays, #MondayMotivation. But now, in times like these, do we really need those motivational quotes? I think we need quotes that’ll keep us entertained at home! And that’s why I decided to share some hilarious quotes with you to help you savour the pause.
1. Seriously, sometimes I think that I’m so indecisive, my parents should have named me MAYbell.
2. Yeah, I trust Mark Twain on this one for sure!
3. Yep, sometimes you just have to take a step back and tell your inner khatron ke khiladi to calm down.
4. Haan, kabhi kabhi zyaada poetic hone ki zaroorat hi nahi hai! Just chill yaar!
5. Guys, on the scale of 1 to 10 how aptly relatable is this quote? Talk about timing!
6.Well, this one’s my favourite! Just do your thing and everything will fall in place and if it doesn’t, you can always wing it.
7. Because sometimes it’s best to be practical.
If you liked these quotes, it's time for you to sit back, relax and come up with your own quotes maybe or think thoda hatke.