If there are two things that get better with age, it’s Sunil Shetty (I mean, have you looked at his recent gram pictures? *crushes hard*) and doston ke saath yaari.
From impromptu sleepovers to hunting for “chillar” to order samosa chaat from the canteen. We have done it all. And over time, our yaaris have stood the test of time and become only stronger.
We don’t share tiffins anymore but we do manage to have fun alright!
If your 20s ki yaari was more spontaneous then your 30s ki yaari is more laid back. Don’t you think?
So, scroll down to see what friendship is like in your 20s vs 30s.
1. “Kaam par jaana hai” is the new “mummy ne mana kiya.”
2. Who are these people who plan out a Goa trip and actually end up going?
3. Need to remind my yaar to pay me Rs. 500 that he took 4 years back.
4. Hands down, I would choose Mcdowell’s!
5. These yaars are the real MVP!
6. Still in my 20s but friends in 30s is forever a mood.
7. Pehle ka mood, “Any time is party time”
Abhi ka mood, “Any time is rest time.”
If you agree with two or more, that means you and your yaar are in it for the real thing!
This article is now only available to subscribers. You can join here.