King Khan has ruled our hearts for decades now, and with David Letterman’s episode ‘My Next Guest Needs No Introduction’, it’s set that he’s going to rule our hearts forever!
Here are some unheard truths about Shahrukh Khan revealed on David Letterman.
1. Did you know? His success mantra is LOVE!
2. His mother gave him to his grandparents for adoption.
3. There are some things he holds against his parents.
4. AbRam helps him be a kinder person
5. As an artist, he’s very insecure.
6. When the cops came to arrest him, he thought they were his fans.
7. He would have lied about the cricket stadium fiasco (2016) but he didn’t because...
8. This how the critics introduced him earlier in his career
9. He’s an honest fan of his jabra fans.
Honestly, watching this man speak is always a treat. He never fails to charm me with his wit and humour. So, if you haven’t watched this episode yet, go out and make friends with people who have a Netflix account. NOW!
Read more about Shahrukh Khan’s journey from passion to paycheck on the Signature masterclass here.