Bengalis are known to be smart, cultured, highly-literate and every bit funny. Stereotyping them for the same reasons sometime makes for some good punch lines (no offense) but only when a fellow Bengali cracks them. In his stand-up special, “Being Bengali”, comedian Anuvab Pal captures these hilarious traits associated to his side of the world and presents them with a fatafati twist.
Catch Anuvab live in Delhi on 16th February at the Black Dog Sparkling Water Easy Evenings. Book your tickets here
So, sit back, take a pause and LOL on his take on everything Bengali.
1. On reacting to tense situations
2. On contributing to the freedom struggle
3. On the power of the pen during the freedom struggle
4. On the ferocious Bengal tiger
5. On speaking English properly
6. On how they like their English
7. On pleasing a Bengali
8. On the wealth of ideas
9. On Bengali mothers
If you like this funny Bengali, catch him live in Delhi on 16th February at the Black Dog Sparkling Water Easy Evenings. You can buy your tickets here
This article is now only available to subscribers. You can join here.