- 10 ml Vodka
- 10 ml Peach Schnapps
- 30 ml Cranberry Juice
- Crushed Ice
- Frozen cranberries to garnish
- This cocktail is served shaken and topped up with soda water.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with lots of ice.
- Pour mentioned quantities of Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Cranberry Juice into the Shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the drink becomes light pink or pinkish red in colour.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Top up the drink with Soda and garnish with frozen cranberries.
This article is now only available to subscribers. You can join here.