All orange and lots of Vodka; this is what the modern day Screwdriver Cocktail is all about. It is one of the simplest cocktails available all over the world. This cocktail is a popular Highball drink that is known to delight the taste buds, with its sweet and tangy flavour.
- 60 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 180 ml Orange Juice
- Slice of Orange
- This is a built-up drink made directly in the glass itself.
- Add 60 ml Smirnoff Vodka in a tall glass. Later, add approximately 180 ml of Orange Juice to it.
- Ice is added after the Orange Juice.
- The mix is stirred using a stirrer and then garnished with a slice of orange.
- To introduce a sour, lemony taste, you can squeeze lemon over the mix.
- Avoid putting lots of ice as it will dilute the vodka and spoil the taste of Orange juice.
- Some bartenders also prefer to use Martini Glass, Champagne Flute, or Highball Glass.
This article is now only available to subscribers. You can join here.