Jamaican Rose Cocktail
Jamaican Rose is a classic Vodka Cocktail made by blending Pinky Vodka, Passoa, Rose Water and Hibiscus drink. This delicious cocktail is ideal for romantic dinners, where sweet and aromatic drinks are preferred to set the mood. Premium Pinky Vodka is used to make this magical concoction. This Vodka not only adds flavour to the drink, but also gives it a sweet aroma.
- 1 1/2 parts Pinky Vodka
- 1 part Passoa (Passion fruit liqueur)
- 1/4 part Rose water
- 3 parts Hibiscus drink
- 3 freshly squeezed Lemon wedges
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Take a Cocktail Shaker and fill it with 3 to 4 ice cubes.
- Pour the mentioned measures of Pinky Vodka, Rose Water, Passoa and Hibiscus drink in the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the mix becomes chilled and gets a reddish hue.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish the mix with mint leaves, Rose petals, a lemon wedge and a raspberry flower.
This article is now only available to subscribers. You can join here.