Gin Martini Cocktail
There are Martinis and then there is The Martini, which every bar tender in the world learnt on the first day on the job. Classic Martini is made by blending Gin and Dry Vermouth. It is served in a typical Martini Glass and an Olive or a Lemon Twist is added as a garnish. Over the years, this concoction has become one of the most popular cocktails of all time. Two prime variants of this mix are served at millions of bars around the world.
- A dash of Vermouth
- 60 ml Gin
- Cocktail olive, to decorate
- This straight-up cocktail is served shaken in a chilled Martini Glass.
- Fill a Cocktail Shaker with 3 to 4 ice cubes and pour the mentioned quantities of Vodka and Vermouth into it.
- Shake the ingredients thoroughly, until the drink becomes frosted.
- Strain and pour the mix into a chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish the mix with two olives or a lemon peel.
This article is now only available to subscribers. You can join here.