Flaming Ferrari Cocktail
Flaming Ferrari Drink is one of the popular Vodka Cocktails, which are served alighted. This flaming drink is served in an Old Fashioned Glass or a Martini Glass. Different colourless spirits like Vodka, White Rum, Tequila, and many others are used to make this hot and sizzling drink. Grenadine Syrup is used to sweeten the mix. It also adds a typical pomegranate flavour to the drink.
- 60 ml Vodka
- 30 ml Cold Coconut cream
- 30 ml Grenadine Syrup
- This is a built-up cocktail served alighted in a Martini Glass.
- Take a Martini Glass and pour 60 ml Vodka into it.
- Set the Vodka ablaze and allow the flame to subside.
- Once the flame dwindles, pour 30 ml Coconut Cream in the Glass.
- Add 30 ml Grenadine Syrup to the mix and give it a light stir.
- You can also use an Old Fashioned Glass to make this refreshing concoction.
This article is now only available to subscribers. You can join here.