Chocolate Martini Cocktail
Chocolate Martini is a delicious variant of a Martini made by blending Vodka and Crème de Cacao. This sweet and indulging mix is served in a Martini Glass rimmed with Cocoa. This drink is popular as a desert for romantic dinners. The bitter sweet flavour of Crème de Cacao will surely leave you delighted and wanting more.
- 60 ml Vodka
- 20 ml Crème de Cacao
- This cocktail is served shaken in a Martini Glass.
- Take lots of cracked ice in a Cocktail Shaker and add 60ml Vodka to it.
- Gently pour 20ml Crème de Cacao over the mix.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously, until the concoction becomes milky brown in colour.
- Take a Chilled Martini Glass and coat its rim with powdered Cocoa and Sugar.
- Strain and pour the mix into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with grated chocolate and a lemon peel.
This article is now only available to subscribers. You can join here.